The building is pretty. Unfortunately, it is horribly mis-managed. STAY AWAY...Below is a list of problems we have encountered frequently during our short 6 month lease.
1. False eviction notice for rent we did pay
2. Canceling meetings 10 minutes before the meeting (after I re-arranged my schedule to make the meeting when it was initially scheduled the night before).
3. Poor communication with residents
4. Always waiting in line to get anything from packages to fixing a parking problem (average wait is 15-30 min)
5. Poor parking (i.e. two large SUVs that don't fit without hitting each other or the wall)
6. Trying to add an additional month onto your rent ($1,600) as your moving out.
7. Hallways daily smell like marijuana (strongly)
8. Doors always come loose, drawers don't open, lights hang down so your head hits them
9. They don't tell you when you have packages
10. Hottub is consistently down
Bottom line: Your hard earned money is better spent almost anywhere else. Don't bother, the problems don't make it worth it.