I order a Sangria to drink, and I receive chilled cheap red wine without any fruit. The ""bartender"" thought an old, dirty lime would suffice. We then receive complimentary cold, hard chips and salsa only to find HAIR in the bowl. It only gets worse from here.
My boyfriend orders their specialty dish and they claim to be ""out of the ingredients to make it."" Great! So he orders a variety platter (an enchilada, soft chicken taco, and rice/beans). Regrettably, we both ended up with food poisoning (which lead to write this review). We receive our dishes only to find that our food had probably been sitting out for at least 15 minutes, or they hadn't microwaved the rice and beans long enough, as it was on the cusp of being entirely cold. Needless to say, we were the only patrons being ""served"" on at this time.
I have never had such bad crispy tacos in my life. How s it EVEN possible to make such tasteless, poorly cooked beef? In addition to the lukewarm sides, the lettuce and tomatoes were BROWN and OLD. We would have been better off going to Taco Bell! And to think we spent nearly $30 on this garbage. We were beyond furious, and sick for the rest of the evening.
I will never go to this place ever again and will make sure no one I know ever steps into this disgusting roach fest.