Diseases and infections of the ear, nose, and throat are the specialties of Otolaryngology. Dr. Wilkinson takes care of sinuses, ear infections, facial and cranial nerve disorders, tonsillitis and other disorders stemming from these areas. Dr. Wilkinson is a board certified Otolaryngologist who specializes in head and neck surgery for pediatric and adult patients.
Chronic sore throats, ear infections or dizziness could be a sign of a much serious disorder. This doctor will examine you, diagnose the problem and treat you with the necessary procedure. Call for an appointment or stop by one of the offices, but check the schedule first to be sure that they are open. This doctor's main concern is your health's ask about our newest service "Acupuncture".
Here is a resume of the Doctor's training:
* BS LSU, Baton Rouge, LA, 1968
* MD LSU Med School, New Orleans, LA, 1972
* Surgery Internship, LSU Med New Orleans, LA 1972-1974
* Flight Surgeon, USAF, Sheppard AFB, TX, 1974-1977
* ENT Residency, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, DC, 1977-1980
* American Academy of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery 1981
* Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery 1980
* Fellow of the American College of Surgeons 1984
* Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons 1984
* MS in Health Care Administration University College, University of Maryland 1996