I am a huge fan of french onion soup so I figured I would give this a try. The waitstaff warned me that they ""bake"" it in the microwave... Actually, the soup wasn't bad until I found a piece of metal in it. I told the waitstaff and she said ""oh that came off the grill, Im sorry!"" and offered to bring me another soup... I declined for obvious reasons. I get my sandwich and it was as if I was licking a block of salt. Completely inedible. My bill for a 1/2 sandwich, cup of soup (with a side of metal), and an ice water was $9. When I went up to pay my bill, the owner was actually the one to cash me out. When he asked me how everything was, I politely told him of my experience. He said, ""oh yeah, she told me about the metal. It was a piece of the scrubber that they use to clean the dirty pans. It happens every once in a while."" Eww. as if that was supposed to put me at ease. As if not offering a discount nor an apology was bad enough, I looked over at a waitress delivering more french onion soup to another table... they didnt even throw it away. The food was not only gross but dangerous as well and the owner was downright unprofessional. Avoid this place!!!