* Dotson Eyecare is owned and operated by Dr. Kyle Dotson, Optometrist. Dr. Dotson graduated from the Indiana University School of optometry in 1979 with highest distinction. Dr. Dotson has over 25 years of experience in eye and vision examination and treatment. He has the latest technology to aid him in thoroughly examining your eye health and vision. Dr. Dotson treats eye diseases, including glaucoma. He fits all types of contact lenses, including corneal refractive therapy lenses to help you see during the day without lenses. He monitors diabetic eye disease. He co-manages LASIK surgery to help you see without glasses. He also co-manages cataract surgery. In addition to receiving plenty of Dr. Dotson's personal attention, you will enjoy being helped by Dotson Eyecare's friendly, well-trained staff of five optometric assistants.. * Eye Examinations for Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses,which includes testing for glaucoma,cataracts,macular degeneration,diabetic eye disease,retinal tears or detachments,and other conditions
* Special Examination of patients who are experiencing floaters or flashing lights (binocular indirect ophthalmoscopy)
* Eyeglasses: We offer a complete line of quality fashion eyewear in our office. We adjust eyeglasses and do repair work on eyeglasses.
* Contact lenses: At Dotson Eyecare,we fit and sell all types of contact lenses,including contact lenses for astigmatism and keratoconus,for bifocal wearers,tinted lenses,30-day lenses,and daily disposables.
* Diagnosis and Monitoring of Diabetic Eye Disease
* Diagnosis and Monitoring of Macular Degeneration
* Counseling in Vitamin Use for Macular Degeneration
* Treatment of Glaucoma
* Laser Polarimetry Testing for Glaucoma (GDx VCC)
* Visual Field Testing for glaucoma,and for patients with peripheral vision loss for other reasons,such as a stroke or a detached retina
* Computerized Corneal Topography testing for corneal disorders such as keratoconus
* Corneal Foreign Body Removal (such as metallic particles from bench grinding)
* Treatment of Eye Injuries
* Treatment of Dry Eyes
* Treatment of Eye Allergies,Inflammations,and Infections,including pink eye
* Treatment of Amblyopia (?lazy eye?)