James DeOtte Engineering, Inc. (TBPLS Firm Reg. No. 10101400 TBPE Firm Reg. No. 8917), is a full service civil engineering, land surveying, planning, and construction services firm. The principle Jim DeOtte, has over 26 years of experience in the Fort Worth/Dallas metroplex and surrounding areas. The firm stresses client satisfaction, responsiveness, and utilization of effective and efficient technology. The firm's personnel are also members of the following organizations.
- Texas Floodplain Management Association (TFMA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Texas Society of Professional Land Surveyors (TSPS)
- Water Environmental Federation (WEF)
- Water Environmental Association of Texas (WEAT)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
The firm is registered with the State of Texas and maintains a professional liability insurance policy with the DPIC as well as standard general liability insurance.
James DeOtte Engineering's consulting team consists of Senior Engineering personnel, certified floodplain managers, registered land surveyors, and technical specialists. Our Engineers utilize state-of-the-art software including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and Map-GIS. Our staff has been through extensive professional training in Civil 3D, HEC-RAS steady and unsteady state modeling, and HEC-HMS modeling including dam break analysis.