Welcome to the DÃ©corganize. I am excited to share the amazing difference that my Staging and Redesign services can make for you! Please be sure to check out the Photo Gallery to see some of my more recent work. Thank you for stopping by. -Shari
Putting your house on the market is exciting for a homeowner! However, preparing the home can be stressful and even overwhelming. The staging services below give sellers some great options.
And, if you are a homeowner who wants to make a change by updating one or more rooms, or need help organizing an area of your home, the services listed below will work for you, too!
Why Stage a house?
Potential home buyers make a decision within the first 10 seconds upon entering a home. First impressions are key to selling a home. Staging a home is a way to showcase the home's features for a quicker sale at a higher price.
Staging prepares the home for a buyer to view the home as if it was theirs. Opening the flow from room to room, highlighting focal points in each room, and de-cluttering are examples of what a stager begins with. Lighting, furniture placement, appropriate accessorizing to highlight focal points rather than detract are details that many homeowners do not think of as they prepare to put their home on the market.
I provide guidance and services for whatever staging needs you may have - whether it be one room, one level, your home, DÃ©corganize will meet your staging needs.
Have you ever walked into a room in your house, and thought there must be a better way to organize, arrange or make this room more effective? Have you moved into a home with ideas of paint colors or to arrange the furniture, yet nothing changed, even if it has been 3 or so years?
Redesign services gives you a new perspective. In learning what functional requirements are needed, assessing the flow of the room, and addressing furniture arrangement, solutions can be identified.
Reusing, clean lines, functional implementation, and organizing are key to meeting your space needs. In conjunction with meeting initial requirements, Redesign includes accentuating your style and simplifying your space.
I provide consultation services for presenting ideas to meet functional requirements, improving room flow, or even addressing furniture arrangement. In addition, organizational services are available to address the area of home that is cluttered. DÃ©corganize will meet your Redesign needs.
* Interior Designers & Decorators
* Home decor
* Interior Decorators & Designers Supplies
* Residential Designers
* Organizing Services-Household & Business
* Closets Designing & Remodeling
* Real Estate Staging
* House For Sale Staging
* House Designers
* Office Designers
* Business Designers
* Corporation Designers
* Holiday Lighting and Decorating
* Christmas Decorating
* Complimentary Staging Bid for hands on Staging Services which includes a 15-20 minute walk-thru of the home with a high level outline of what steps would be taken to bring out the home's focal points.
* Occupied Home
* Vacant Home
* Staging Consultation Services help prepare a home to be placed on the market. Each consultation starts with a complete walk-thru of the entire home. The home's focal points will be outlined verbally, as well as challenging areas that should be addressed to help bring a faster sale with a higher profit.
Starting with the exterior of the home, I will analyze the home's curb appeal and a room by room assessment will follow. Recommendations will be made to bring out the focal point and features of each room, starting with the highest priority. A report containing instructions and easy solutions can be ordered for an additonal fee.
* Professional Staging Services provide hands-on staging by a certified stager. The hands-on staging will focus on the main living areas of the home, and focus on bringing the home's features out in each room.