Our firm was founded in 1979 in Longview, Washington. In 1998, we opened a second office in Vancouver, Washington.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship as a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of our clients' success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in the assurance that the personal assistance we offer comes from years of advanced training, technical experience, and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised.
Our firm provides a full range of accounting services including the following:
* General Ledger & Financial Statement Preparation
* Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)
* Accounting System Setup for New Businesses
* Computerized Payroll Services
* Business Tax Return Preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
* Personal Financial Statements Litigation Support
Business Entity Selection, choosing the form of entity of your business (e.g. S, Corporation, Sole proprietor, Limited Liability Company) is a crucial decision that can have longstanding tax implications, positive or negative.
* Accounting Software Selection & Implementation
* Type of Entity Selection Business Valuations
* Buying/Selling a Business Computer Systems
* Financial & Retirement Decisions
* Estate, Trust & Gift Planning IRS Representation
* Business Consulting Business Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
Successful implementation and periodic review of your financial plan will help to ensure financial independence during your working years and through your retirement years.
Tax planning & preparation tax planning and preparation form a winning combination for our successful individual and business clients.