For the last decade, Robert Bradley has helped his clients navigate their way through the legal system and achieve the best possible results. Robert understands that for the individual entering the legal system, it is often the most difficult and stressful times of the client’s life.
Robert has developed an exceptional reputation with his clients and those he has worked with. He is a tireless advocate through his preparation, ethics, attention to detail, and presentation of his clients’ cases.
• Misdemeanors—Shoplifting, trespassing, reckless driving, first time DUI, vandalism, disorderly conduct, possession, simple assault, domestic violence, indecent exposure, theft.
• Felonies—Homicide, manslaughter, battery, assault, robbery, sex crime, theft, fraud, drug offenses, embezzlement, forgery, credit card fraud.
• Capitol—First degree murder, kidnapping, sexual assault
Family and Divorce Law:
The Law Offices of Robert W Bradley specializes in handling family disputes, where legal representation is required, and we handle all types of family conflicts:
• Prenuptial agreements
• Child support
• Child custody
• Distribution of property
• Restraining orders
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning:
Proper estate planning consists of many different elements:
• A Living Trust—A document detailing how your assets are to be distributed after you have passed.
• Your Will—A supplemental document, wherein you can specify any wishes and concerns not addressed in the living trust.
• Property Arrangements—In this document your individual property is defined to avoid any misconceptions.
• Durable Power of Attorney—A document detailing how you wish your personal affairs and property to be managed in case you are not able to, and also clarifies who can make decisions related to your health.
• Advanced Health Care Directive—Describes who your health care professional is, and provides them with your health related instructions.
• Authorization for Release of Medical Information—Authorizes an individual to release your medical records.
DUI & Traffic Law:
During a free case evaluation of a traffic or DUI case, we will discuss the facts of your case and how the laws of Nevada will affect your case.. Family Law,Divorce Law,Criminal Law,Wills,Trusts,& Estate Planning