At Culligan, we understand how important water is to you & your family. Which is why when you trust Culligan with your water needs, we promise to deliver one thing: better water, pure and simple.® Founded in 1936, Culligan has been the recognized leader in water treatment for over 70 years. Culligan serves over 90 countries, making us the world's water expert. With over 700 Culligan Dealers in North America, they know the water conditions in their community and understand which solutions will work for their customers. We provide the Innovation, technology, solutions and satisfaction you deserve! Contact Culligan of Fletcher for quality water and service! Serving the following Counties: Buncombe, Madison, Henderson Towns: Asheville, Bat Cave, Black Mountain, Woodfin, Weaverville, Montreat, Mars Hill, Marshall, Hot Springs, Flat Rock, Mountain, Home, Saluda, Etowah, Fletcher, Hendersonville Culligan of Fletcher | 16 B National Ave | Fletcher, NC | 28704 Culligan has been a premier provider of quality water treatment products and services for over 70 years..
SOFTENERS & HOUSEHOLD FILTERS
- Softeners and filters not only reduce scale build-up,we've also designed a range of specialized filter systems that fight stains and improve the quality of your drinking water
- Reduces water heating costs & equipment wear
- Uses less soaps and chemicals
- State-of-the-art filtration solution that reduces the sediment,chlorine,iron,acid,sulfur & other impurities that affect the taste,smell,look & feel of your water
REPLACEMENT FILTERS & CARTRIDGES
- The heart of your filtration system is the filter cartridge. Our cartridges capture the tiny,unseen particles so what you're left with is crisp,clean water
- Uses a series of filters,including the technologically-advanced RO module,to substantially reduce many microscopic impurities & chemical elements
- Another method of providing high quality water using exchange tanks or on-site regenerated equipment
INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
- Factory trained technicians properly install & maintain your equipment reducing the risk of unexpected down time
- Service agreements ensure that your water treatment equipment is properly maintained resulting in longer lasting,more efficient equipment
RESIDENTIAL DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
- A Culligan Drinking Water System puts clean,refreshing water right in your kitchen. With a range of compact & attractive designs,our systems fit conveniently in out-of-the-way places.