Costa Seamless Gutter is a local, family owned business. The owner, Jim Costa, started installing gutters in the Colorado Springs area in 1984. He is a true craftsman. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating that we try hard to maintain by treating our customers fairly.
Costa Seamless Gutter does most estimates on sight. In some cases we can offer over-the-phone quotes. Jim does all the on sight estimates while Amber handles most of the over-the-phone quotes. Estimates are free.
Jim is also on sight for all installations. What that means to you is that you will never experience having a salesman show up to do the estimate and a totally different group of people show up the day of install.
What we believe - in other words, these are our opinions based on 25 years of local experience:
- Steel is best. Colorado has a dry climate, we get to use steel! It is strong and requires no more or no less cleanings than aluminum. The steel products used today are a far better quality than when seamless guttering was first introduced.
- We do not believe in putting a cover over your gutters. We invite anyone who is considering doing this to do your homework and research the product thoroughly. Specifically, look for sites where you can read and view the opinions of those who have bought the same or similar product you are considering. You can also see a photo on our web-site, of a gutter covered with a well-known, name-brand product and the amazing, dangerous icicles hanging from it. You want the ice in the gutter, not falling on your head.
Skills and the installation process -
- Jim custom makes all his gutter corners. Less skilled installers will often use factory corners or strip miters. Factory corners take very little skill to install (a testimony to the over all skill-level of the installer) and can be prone to leaking.
- There is a right way and a wrong way to install down spouts. Jim has seen far too many incorrectly installed spouts. If you want the best looking, correctly installed spout, you want Costa Seamless Gutter doing your work.
- We hang the gutter using strong, steel hidden hangers. This means you will not have to deal with spikes backing out and your gutter pulling away from the house.
- We strive to make our customers happy, for that reason a significant amount of our business is from repeat customers and customer referrals.
Hours of operations -
The office is open Monday-Thursday 8:15 am - 3:15 pm. We are closed holidays and bad weather days. If school district D49 is closed, we may be closed too.
We can and do gutter work all year long, M-F, weather permitting.