Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) has helped thousands of people learn to manage money, balance their budgets and get out of debt through comprehensive personal financial education and credit counseling. Our programs and services help people in all stages of their financial lives take the next step towards personal money management success.
We have over 60 local offices in 10 states - Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Washington, Oregon, Indiana, and Pennsylvania - and help people in additional states through telephone and Internet counseling. Because we now provide our services in most states across the country, we have selected Apprisen Financial Advocates as our national name. We will continue to be known as Consumer Credit Counseling Service in our local communities.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE CCCS/APPRISEN FINANCIAL ADVOCATES?
* The nation's first and oldest non-profit consumer credit counseling agency.
* Comprehensive, confidential counseling addressing individual financial situations and identifying options in the person's best interests.
* In-person counseling at local offices, and telephone and Internet counseling are also available to meet your schedule.
* Our counselors are certified through the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. We offer comprehensive money management programs accredited through the Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services.
* We are members of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, The Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies & the Better Business Bureau.
* We provide financial education and community outreach programs such as foreclosure prevention, asset-building and workplace financial education.
How Can We Help You?
Please contact us to get important information, ideas, & options that will help you feel more confident about managing your money and making financial decisions. Our services are confidential, and we offer In Person, Internet and Immediate Phone Counseling.
Credit and Debt Problems
* I have too much credit card debt
* My creditors are calling me
* I'm going through a divorce and paying my bills is hard
* I lost my job and don't know what to do about my bills
* I'm dealing with medical bills that are making it hard to pay other bills
* I'm a homeowner, 62 years or older, struggling to meet my expenses
* I'm beginning to think that bankruptcy is my only option
* I met with a bankruptcy attorney and need a credit counseling certificate
* I've already filed bankruptcy and need the education class before discharge
* I want to buy a house
* I'm behind on my mortgage and don't know what to do
* I'm a homeowner, 62 years or older, and struggling to meet my expenses
Basic Money Management
* I'm doing okay, but I need to put together a detailed plan for my finances
* I want to know how to get a free copy of my credit report
* I would like to know more about identity theft
* I would like to better understand my credit and debt situation
* I am looking for a course that will teach me how to manage my money
* I am looking for financial education tips I can use
* I am on ChexSystems. I need help getting and keeping a checking account