1. They had the car I wanted.
2. Was offered a free soda.
1. After the initial contact over the phone, they increased the advertised price on Autotrader.com by $400. I could already smell something fishy, contacted them again and was told that they will honor the “whatever price I saw initially”. Keep reading...
2. After being reassured over the phone that the car is in excellent shape, next day I drove 300 miles to the dealer and found out that the car won't even start! And they knew in advance that I need to drive for 5 hours to get to them!
3. Completely incompetent technical personnel, after hours of “research” nobody could tell why it wouldn't start.
4. Was offered to get the financing done and expect the car delivered next week... until I asked for the final price... they insisted on adding the dealer fee of $599, which was not specified in the ad, neither over the phone (the ad just said "tax, title and tag are not included in the price", nothing about the dealer fees). After showing them the ad, they just replied that they don't care what their own ad says. Badly funny and completely ignorant staff at this dealership. Feel truly sorry for people doing business with them. Do yourself a favor and just stay away.