Complete foot care begins with getting to know your lifestyle, your medical history, and by learning as much as we can about your particular ailment. We ask a lot of questions, physically examine your feet, legs and shoes, watch you walk and stand, and take x-rays if needed. It is our purpose to provide complete high quality foot care for people of all ages. We always keep in mind that each person is an individual and that treatments should take on a very personal approach. We'll take time to get to know you and your unique situation. Treatment is offered for all conditions of the foot and leg. Ailments including: arthritis, bursitis, poor circulation, burning and numbness, foot deformities, ulcers, sores, corns, bunions, hammer toes, calluses, ingrown toe nails, heel pain, arch pain, knee pain, leg pain and back pain as it relates to the foot.
Generally speaking, treatment methods include one or more of the following forms: Medical, surgical, Prescription orthotics (custom or customized foot forms worn in your shoes to correct foot problems and provide lasting relief from foot pain), and recommendations for changes in footwear and exercise techniques. All treatment methods emphasize preventative care to minimize and prevent future problems.
Sometimes conservative treatment will not provide adequate relief. We often can perform minor foot surgery conveniently in our offices. ; Lang:English / Spanish
* Expert Foot Care for Seniors, Adults and Children
* Foot Pressure Analysis with the State of the Art I-Step Machine
* Foot Orthotics; Custom, Customized and Over the Counter (ie Lynco, Spenco)
* Orthotic Lab on the Premises
* Laser Surgery
* Extra Corpeal Shock Wave Therapy for Chronic Heel Pain Sufferers
* Orthopedic Shoes for Diabetics and Non-Diabetics Alike
* Thor-Lo Socks
* Physical Therapy Modalities on Premises (New Haven Office Only)