A coach offers ideas, questions your assumptions, and listens to your ambitions, hopes, and dreams. Above all, your coach is someone you can rely on for support. A coach will encourage and help motivate you to realize your potential.
* Business Coaching
* Personal Coaching
* Career & Vocational Counseling. **About Coaching**
Life is too short for each of us to separately discover the pathways to contentment!
As a personal coach,I am interested in working with individuals who want to make positive changes in their lives. I consider coaching to be a very positive cultural shift in how we work to improve ourselves. So what is coaching?
* A Very Natural and Personal Pathway To Find shortcuts and avoid deadends and pitfalls.
* An ongoing relationship that successful people use to achieve their goals.
* An organized approach that helps you map out an action plan for the life you envision.
* A partnership designed to support and encourage you in reaching your objectives:
overcoming hurdles; learning new life skills; and attaining your highest aspirations.
* An enriching and challenging--and often surprising--process focused on discovering new directions in your lift.
As you can see,coaching has many aspects. It is a relationship,a process,a learning tool,and a approach. The best way to discover if coaching is for you,is to take the next step and experience a coaching session.