Inpatient treatment program for service members and veterans, and service member dependents 18 and older.
Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital provides treatment to military service members and veterans, who have experienced trauma and/or are in need of detoxification and/or rehabilitation for substance abuse. We also serve service member adult dependents ages 18 and older who are in need of substance abuse treatment.
At its foundation, our program provides intensive trauma-focused multi-disciplinary treatment (i.e., psychotherapy, nursing, psychiatric and spiritual) with the goal to improve patients' overall resiliency.
Holistic in nature, the Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital is attentive to needs of the whole self—the mind, the body and the spirit, and therefore, provides services that enhance the mind, strengthen the body, and empower the spirit.
Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital was created to treat service members and veterans experiencing significant combat trauma,post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) substance abuse,and mental health issues.
Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital offers the following:
• Assessments offered at no cost
• Individual,family and group therapy
• Recreation and activity therapy
• Milieu therapy
• Family support/education classes
• Psychological testing
• Medical care and detoxification
• 24-hour nursing care
• Medication management
• Dietary service and nutrition classes
• Care coordination and discharge planning
TREATMENT TEAM MEMBERS CAN INCLUDE:
• Independent psychiatrists,psychologists and medical doctors
• Clinical therapists
• Military clinical care coordinators
• Certified recreation therapists
• Intake coordinators