I never thought I would like a mexican restaurant that makes you wait in line for your food. But my whole family is nuts about it.
The reasons are simple.
1. It is fresh. You can see the kitchen while you wait and watch them grill the meat and make their salsa by hand.
2. It is all made right there. This is not a premade open it up and put in the microwave place. It is all made on site and it is very tasty.
3. You waik through a Subway type line and tell them exactly what you want, so it is catered to your tastes exactly.
4. The portions are gigantic. Really. I'm not kidding. They say the burrittos are a pound!
5. It costs our family of three about the same as eating at McDonalds. And I think the freshness and the veggies make it a lot healthier.
Now for the downside. No they aren't perfect despite my ranting!
1. The restaurant is industrial styled and the tables are screwed into the floor, so no more than four people can sit together.
2. No kids menu. You can order things like cheese quesadillas for 49 cents, but don't expect to end up with a toy and a kiddie drink and fries because all they do is Mexican. No kiddie size drinks either.
3. Sometimes the line can get very long. You may have to wait 10 minutes to order.
To us the downsides are small in comparison to the high quality foods!