JavaScript is not enabled.
China King 2006 - 6 Reviews - 327 E Gay St, West Chester, PA - Restaurants Reviews - Phone (610) 692-8383

China King 2006

Claim
marker
327 E Gay St
West Chester, PA 19380
marker
(610) 692-8383
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Related categories:

Food & Dining , Asian Restaurants

Reviews

( 4 )
( 1 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 1 )

Best

Very Good and Plentyful,prompt,order was on time, I will order from them again.

Worst

Ordered from here once before, wasn't planning on doing it again. My soup was fine, but my meat and fried rice were, as before, rather off-putting.

Editorial review from GrubHub 11/16/2013

Ordered from here once before, wasn't planning on doing it again. My soup was fine, but my meat and fried rice were, as before, rather off-putting. more

Editorial review from GrubHub 8/24/2013

Very Good and Plentyful,prompt,order was on time, I will order from them again. more

Editorial review from GrubHub 8/8/2013

China King is great 90% of the time. the other 10%, well everybody has a bad day sometimes. :) more

Editorial review from GrubHub 6/6/2013

Their crab ragoon is awesome! more

Editorial review from GrubHub 11/29/2012

Fast delivery, and great prices for good food. Definitely getting your money's worth more

Editorial review from GrubHub 12/20/2008

Excellent. Always consistantly good chinese food. Acceptable delivery wait. Drivers need to pay more attention to special notes and comments left for them. more

Editorial review from GrubHub 8/27/2008

by Amy at GrubHub Provided by GrubHub
Good and timely. more

< Previous 1 Next >

Menu for China King 2006




FALL SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Monday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Tuesday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Wednesday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Friday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Sunday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
  • Payments:

    Discover, Master Card, Visa
badge