Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon must complete an additional 4-6 years of hospital based residency training beyond the four years of general dental training. As part of their specialty training, they study diverse areas which include medicine, anesthesia, head and neck surgery, pathology, trauma and radiology.
Our office is located at Squalicum Parkway, Bellingham, WA.
* Extraction of third molars (wisdom teeth)
* Extraction of infected or damaged teeth
* Dental implants
* Bone grafting
* Treatment of cysts and tumors of the mouth and jaw
* Treatment of jaw and facial fractures or trauma
* General anesthesia and sedation
Please call to schedule and appointment.