Contact Director- Rochelle Anixt Gold, MA, LMSW
24 HRS, Confidential Voicemail
Specialities: Trauma & loss in infertility. Depression and worry related to assisted reproduction, parenting and marriage. Attachment issues with partner & peers. Young adult identity, career and family building. Promote positive bond and secure relationships.
Check-Up for Emotional Health to treat anxiety, depression, and acute trauma and reactions to physical illness. Psychodynamics of intimacy, marriage, career, young adulthood and retirement.
Fertile Ground to foster solutions for emotional understanding of childbearing and infertility. Share knowledge of emotional health with professionals in medicine, law and education.
* Michigan Parkinson's Foundation Professional Advisory Board
* American Fertility Association and Resolve of Great Lakes Region
* Michigan Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, Friends
- LMSW, Permanent No. 6801017589
- State of Michigan Certification in Social Work, ID No. 017589
- ACSW, Through NASW, ID No. 881575514 - Value Options/Blue Care Network
- Independent Provider, Aetna,
* American Fertility Association, Link to Summer 2004 Infocus Magazine p. 14-15, article on Couples
* Fertile Hope (Fertility & Cancer)
* Divorceonline.com, article on "Fathering as a Basic Need"
* Certified Social Worker, State of Michigan
* Board Nominee, Michigan Parkinson's Foundation, June 2005