I had a unit and it flooded. At first, I thought that this was just a little leak around the door - but as I started moving things the water just kept going back. It appear that it was leaking from the front, back and the side. This defective unit ruined tons of my family's personal items. The manager was unwilling to rectify the situation or offer any assistance in resolving my unacceptable conditions. Horrible experience!! Unless you are attempting to grow mold I would advise you stay clear of this facility at all cost.