BEWARE!!! I resided here less than 3-months and they nearly killed me. They gave me psych meds that I did not need in order to institutionalize me. I am lucky my best friend got me out of there in time. I had an infection while staying at Center Village that caused my arm to explode. I was rushed to the UIHC where my entire right arm was skin-grafted. Aftr my skin-graft and a month at UIHC I returned to Center Village. This is when the staff provided me with cigarettes and marijuana. These are not my only horror stories.