We are devoted to promoting academic excellence and nurturing a welcoming, compassionate Catholic community.
The Catholic Schools of Fairbanks were started in 1946 when Immaculate Conception School opened in the basement of the original parish church. Teachers were provided by the Sisters of Providence of Charity who operated a hospital adjacent to the church. In 1951 the school expanded from a few grades to a full 1-8 organization housed in military surplus building Was Constructed. In 1967 a gymnasium was added. A new elementary school was completed in 1979 & in 2001 a New Chapel, School Office, Library, Computer Room and Commons Area were built. Jesuit Priests & Sisters of Providence comprised the majority of the instructors until the 1970's.