Catholic Charities offers over 30 programs throughout the 11 counties of the Diocese of Madison for persons who are facing the transitions of aging, living with a disability, struggling with alcohol and drug addiction, experiencing abuse, having marital problems, or are living with a disability. We serve and employ persons regardless of sexual orientation, religious, ethnic, racial or social background.
We provide services that effectively address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and families. Our programs are designed to help develop self-sufficiency while protecting, preserving and promoting the individual's dignity. People of all faiths utilize our services. Providing Help-Creating Hope-since 1946.
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment: 3602 Memorial Dr Madison, WI 53704
- Adult Day Center: 2917 International Dr, Madison WI 53704
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment: (608) 251-8881
- Senior Services: (608) 826-8020
- Marriage & Family Counseling & Mental Health Services: (800) 826-8010