Mission: To improve the health and promote wellness of the people and communities we serve. Vision: To be the first choice for health care through excellent service, compassion and quality. History: In 1943, a group of Central Missouri physicians concerned about the lack of hospital facilities for their patients, met to discuss the possibility of building a hospital. They planned for and raised funds to build Charles E. Still Osteopathic Hospital. The 35-bed hospital at 1125 Madison was dedicated on March 28, 1951. Developing the first hospital-based Home Health Agency in Central Missouri in 1984 and the first state and federally funded Skilled Nursing Facility in 1985 are just a couple examples of Still Hospitals continued commitment to providing quality health care to the citizens of mid-Missouri. By 1990, the name had changed to Still Regional Medical Center and the facility had grown to a 142-bed hospital with six satellite clinics, an osteopathic teaching program and more than 700 employees.