My son and I stayed at this motel and I was nearly eaten alive by bed bugs. I was bitten so bad that I had to go to the hospital for medical attention. I also had to go and seek mental help from Psychiatry., There are only refrigs and microwaves in the nightly rental side. Housekeepers told me that this motel management knew of bed bugs before renting certain rooms. This motel had broken things and water leaks on floors in bathroom. I would not recommend this motel to anyone. I also had to call on other professionals due to bed bugs.