We tried this location out recently and was very disappointed. We was in one of their Climate Control Halls and saw live black green mold all over one of the AC pipes along the hallway. We asked the manager about it and she said they have cleaned and cleaned it but it keeps coming back! That is bad due to the mold spores can go air born and get on your belongs. The price there was no cheaper then any where else. They have a very large dog there too in the office and everytime you go to the office the dog is right on you. The property is not clean either. Very poor property!