We go to this Bobby Salazar's once or twice every two weeks. About 90% of the time the service is great - they are fast and bring refills on chips/salsa/drinks often. The other 10% though is a tossup. Sometimes the waitstaff lacks enthusiasm. I think it has to do with who ends up being your waiter/waitress. If we can, we have Rosemary wait on us. She's always been a great waitress.
They have great Cadillac Margaritas, if you like those.
Their Chili Verde Nachos are yummy too.