We had a horrible experience with this company. Where do I begin? Some of the issues included:
1. Damaged our front door
2. Damaged our siding
3. Damaged our fridge
4. Sent the wrong size truck to pickup. Had to make us wait in town with 95% of our stuff gone while a new truck was sent.
5. Packed our road clothes suitcase when we specifically told them not to take it, leaving us with no clothes, medicine or personal items.
6. Delayed delivery of our first truck causing us to wait days.
7. Took over 2 weeks to get the second truck to us.
8. Used day laborers instead of professional movers.
9. Damaged walls and items because they were careless.
10. Walked through mud and stained our carpets.
11. Refused to call us back and help us out with ANY of these issues.
12. Sold us protective boxes for our mattresses and forgot them - we had to get in a yelling match to get them to at least bag them for protection.
This was the worst moving experience I think a person could have, and David Noss the manager at ACE simply does not care.
The insult to injury on this one is that I read about moving issues and spoke about these points to our salesperson Kurt Kramer and he looked me in the eye and told me they were different and that I would not have these issues. He lied to my face and he knew it and then was not man enough to return my call once the sale was made.
Buyer Beware!!! Choose any other moving company over Ace Relocation Systems!