FOOD POISONING AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! I use to eat there all the time until that fateful day. I ordered a chicken and bacon dish that was completely RAW!!! The cutlets were burnt on the bottom (usual) at first I thought it was fat and didn't really pay attention, until the evidence was irrefutable that the chicken and bacon were raw. I told the sever who is normally very good, he told the manager and took a whopping 50% ($7.47) off the one raw food dish only and asked if I wanted it cooked a little more or maybe he could get the manager to approve a new entre!!! The manager did not come to the table (not a whole lot they could have done but the appearance of concern would have been nice), the ""cook"" was not informed. This is not the first time I've received less than fully cooked meals from this establishment. After two fun filled days of full on food poisoning, I plead that you learn from my predicament and eat somewhere else or at least bring a thermometer and check the temp!