1. After 30 minutes wait in the line to purchase the chicken meal, and another 30 minutes in the pick up window, we just have to return it, because the work told me "you only waited 30 minutes, why are you keep asking?" We asked for manager, he didn't do anything, just refund our money. Well, what do they care, there are many more people in line!
2. Kids are hungry - because the security check guy didn't let us bring some snack in. In his words "you can't bring that much staff for kids!" But did he consider we have 4 kids, and we will be there all day?! Hot Dog Price - 4 very small hot dog, $26
3. Parking - General, Preferred, VIP. Try to save some money, be prepared a very long walk. We entered one gate and park almost at the side of the other gate.
4. Hollywood Citywalk - It's a place, we pay for the parking, pay for the tickets, force to walk through, so they make money on us, and on the retailers, of course, retailers hope us will open wallet again and again ....
5. Rides - No fast pass, you just wait, and wait and wait ... Studio tour 65 minutes, Mummy 60 minutes ....
6. House of horros? - you got be joking, it was filled with cheap Halloween props, what a waste of time!
7. The park - it's dirty, trashes are every where, and people are smoking every where, I didn't see any enforcement at all. The bathroom line is so long, you have to wait in the line 30 minutes before you really want to go.
8. Carnival Games, the park now is filled with these cheap carnival games - it's everywhere. For 5 dollor or more, you have chances to play, and if you win, you get a piece of junk stuffed animal that isn't worth 10 cents. for most of us, it's an eye sore! If I want to play those games, I would go to Puyallup Fair!
9. T-2: 3D same as before, last time I was there it was 1995. In fifteen years, no change at all.
In conclusion: spend one more day in Disney will be a way better choice then visit this place. Our family will not go there again.