I went to get my hair dyed and my stylist was new talent. They weren't kidding when they said, "new." It took her 5 hours. I went home, and most of the dye came out in the shower.
I went back to get it corrected, since the hair underneath barely dyed at all. And the correction actually turned out great! Except that when I got home, I realized that my entire neck was burned. She left the plastic on my neck while putting me under heat.
I went back to tell her that she needs to be more careful. First degree burns are not a joke, and someone else would sue for this.
Pros: nice atmosphere