I have never written a review like this before, but I thought is was really important for me to warn people to stay away from this restaurant. I ordered food there for delivery, and I thought the quality of it was less than satisfactory. It was very bland and awful.
But that is just the tip of the iceburg, since I pulled a STAPLE out of my mouth from the food. I called to tell them, and they blamed it on me. Let me tell you, this came straight from the carton, so it absolutely came from the restaurant. They offered me a credit of $1.35 on my future order, even though I ordered more than $20 worth of food! Words can not describe how disgusted I am right now.
If you value your health at all, PLEASE do not go to this restaurant! Not only is the food awful (and dangerous), but customer service is clearly lacking as well.