Seriously, don't waste your time at this location,
for these reasons:
* Very poor customer service - Shelley, in
particular, can be quite nasty and unprofessional.
No other store tolerates this kind of behavior. She
makes snide comments, is very impatient, and doesn't
seem to be familiar with store policy.
* Parking is limited and the spaces are set up in
such a way, tha avoiding a collision is challenging,
to say the least.
* Items that are always in stock at other stores are
frequently ""on order"" at this location. Further, by
the time they get it in, it's gone again!
* Maneuvering through the isles is a
nightmare...especially the produce sections. As tiny
as this space is, they simply keep adding more
displays in the areas where people need to travel
* Good Luck getting the 365 brand of spring water - The space on their shelf that is allocated for this item can barely fit 12 gallon-sized botttles! It's always out of stock on the shelf.
* Lastly, when you are trying to figure out whether
or not a purchase should be made in the incredibly
expensive skin care and supplement section, they
cannot WAIT to tell you that anything can be returned
if you're not satisfied...but then, if you do need to
return something, they don't make it very easy.
You'll have to be cross-examined by nit-wits like
Shelley, before you get your refund.
NO OTHER store has these issues!
Shape up waterman Street !!!!!