Valentines Day and our wedding anniversary we returned to, what was, a fine food restaurant that we enjoyed over the years.........But, it has been several years since we were there. With reservations we were greated fairly normal and seated. We ordered ""surf and turf"" plus an appetizer. The entr'ee arrived and we both went to the Lobster first. My wife mentioned that it seemed not to be thoroughly cooked!?!?!? Mine fell apart but a bite of it found the strong and sickening taste of ammonia. Struggling to determine if I had bad butter or what I swallowed a piece and immediately started to feel ill; this from the sickening taste. We mentioned this to the server and received an apology, other choices. Feeling ill, being disappointed and disgusted we chose to leave; there was no charge and we did leave a tip; BUT, I have since learned that the smell or tast of ammonia in shell fish means it is old and ROTTING! Mistakes happen...........BUT when you go to a place that is supposed to be ""fine dinning"" the very least they can provide should be fresh food! There are so many other good choices I would sincerely recommend avoiding this one!