Yes, this place is far from the Strip. Yes, it's closer to the Olympic Gardens than the Bellagio. But this is the place to eat Korean food in Vegas. The restaurant actually reopened under new ownership, and the new version is much better than the previous one.
You can still BBQ at your table or have the food prepared in the kitchen, but the menu has been expanded and everything is prepared better than before.
For those non-Koreans, my waiter was fluent in English.
- Great food, good quality ingredients
- Excellent service
- Great value for your money
- Easy street parking right outside
- Away from the Strip, so it's easy to access if you have a car
- Not open 24 hours anymore
Pros: Food, Quality, Service
Cons: Not open 24 hours