1. I find it funny that people can criticize this place when the first thing you see when you walk in to the left are the awards they've received, and quite frankly earned.\r
2. The food is really good. It's a family owed restaurant with their own family recipies. You can't expect to walk in and pay ""Taco Bell prices."" They need the money to keep themselves running!!!\r
3. The atmosphere in the bar is fantastic! And when Uli worked there, the place was PACKED!\r
4. If you are gonna complain about the service or wait, you need to realize the place is busy and to get good service, you better be nice to ALL the people who serve you. I used to hostess there and I HATED rude people!\r
5. Yes, you are going to have to wait for the food. You are not the only person there and it's not a fast food joint. Tres colores enchiladas, enchiladas suizas, and Gina's Yucatan tostadas are obviously going to take longer than the soup and salads.\r
6. Don't rate this place after your first time! There are new people training, people have bad days...blah blah blah...just try it again.
Pros: Food, atmosphere, GUAC!!!
Cons: Rude costomers ruining your night!