This was the most awful Chinese Buffet I have ever been to!!!! I have been to a ton of China Buffets around the country, and this one TOPS THE WORST!!!! As soon as I was seated, I was put into a booth with a tear in the booth the size of my hand. The walls were covered in food drippings and mold. There was also water damage and mold under the wallpaper and on the ceilings. The light fixtures above the table were covered in dust; you could actually watch the dust fall into your food if you look closely!! The food tasted like old, stale, wet food. It was disgusting-the crab legs were brown looking, the crab rangoon was stale, the lomein was soggy and soaked in oil with no flavor, I found a 1"" piece of hair in my Hawaiian rice, the pastries were stale, the wall above the ice cream has food splattered all over it, the bathrooms look like they've never been cleaned and reak like something died, the service was terrible. The manager was reading a newspaper the entire time while the floor was covered in food particles and could have been swept. One of the employees kept checking his cell phone in the corner-extremely uncomfortable. Dont waste your money! There are tons of other China Buffets in the area-there's one right down the road from this one, and it looked packed! This restaurant has 14 state violations on their state inspection, I looked it up because a place like this should NOT be in business!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND STOMACH'S on something that will make you sick all night!!