I was actually looking forward to going here. I heard a couple of good things about it from work and thought it would be nice to try some place new.
The whole experience started off wrong...
1) We had a reservation for 6 pm. At 6:15, the waiter came over, spoke to us for a moment, and promptly started setting a table for 6 people. Around 6:30 he realized his error and we, a party of two, were finally seated.
2) After being seated, our ordered were taken around 7. Ten minutes after that, our unsweet tea arrived. No, they don't have Splenda, but we did find a pink packet of sugar substitute from the local 7/11 mixed in with the regular sugar packets. Very classy.
3) The food arrived around 7:30. (Keep in mind that we've been here for 1.5 hours at this point.) His food seemed okay. My chicken parm would have tasted better if it was made with Prego. There were no options for wheat pasta. The piece of chicken, if it was actually chicken, was heavily breaded and paper thin.
4) I asked for a tea refill at this point. The waiter, who never introduced himself, said he would be "right back." However, we never saw him again.
5) The head waiter, Mario, graciously stopped by and asked how much we were enjoying our dining experience. I spoke at great lengths, but it seemed he wanted to run off after the first 10 seconds of my complaint. Again, we asked for a tea refill, since we were charged over $3 a glass, I felt a refil was a reasonable request.
6) Mario dropped off the bill with a curt "I gave you a good discount." We didn't see him again after that. He vanished just as mysteriously as the waiter did. And no, still no flippen tea.
As you can guess, I did not leave the waiter a tip and I would not recommend this place to anyone, anywhere. If you want good italian food, please go to Carbara's or the Macronii Grill.
Steer clear! Eventually, the economy and the service will put this "5 star restaurant" in it's grave.
Cons: Horrible food// Slow Service