I PAID THEM $2, 500.00 AND GOT NOTHING. ""BEWARE"" you don?t want to be in my shoes.
As expressed on multiple times while I was at the Career Transition Center (CTC) offices, 73% of the placements which your firm facilitate since 2009, has been utilizing the contracts, network and data base which CTC has developed over the course of 21 years, in conjunction with the ?information interview process?. CTC documents and advertises that they aggressively market clients toward worthy and desirable professional goals utilizing all the resources and ?high level contacts? at their disposal. These placements which the marketing campaigns facilitate are defined as the ?unadvertised job market? which are the result of effective networking, whose principal sources are the CTC database and personal contacts via staff credibility.
My dissatisfaction with the services of CTC are:
1 .The marketing campaign has resulted in zero contacts from August 16, 2011 until the date of my complaint.
2. In the market research analysis, CTC states that a step-by-step campaign action plan is presented but that campaign has produced no results.
3. CTC advertises a ?no- obligation- no-fee? counseling evaluation, then charges $150, section #1 of contract, a Career Situation Analysis? Evaluation of key information.
4. I was told after this Evaluation stage that I was an excellent candidate for your services. That Mr. Davis and his staff would have no hesitation presenting me to your list of connections.
5. Interview and Negotiation strategies includes memorization of script and video training on how to properly preform the informational interview, which CTC schedules but I was never scheduled for one.
6. There is a $600 charge for preparation of written materials, included are key campaign letters, letters which have no net positive effect to me. CTC states as ?optional N/C under section 8 of the contract.
7. Executive Briefing a $575 charge, mentions projecting best personal image which is already charged in section#2 Market Research Analysis. Negotiating for maximum financial gain is covered also in section #5.
8. There is a $750 Professional Counsel charge for (1) phone call from a CTC Six Sigma expert.
Data found while benchmarking services provided by CTC:
? CTC charges $350 for Interview and negotiation strategies, section #5 of contract, which Maricopa County Workforce Development provides these services free.
? CTC charges $200 for Marketing Research Analysis, section#2 of contract, in which assessment of marketability and income potential, interviewing strategies, personal image, and negotiating strategies. Maricopa County Workforce Development offers these services free.
? CTC charges $600 for the written materials included is resume writing, Maricopa County Workforce Development offers this service fee.
I have spoken to staff at CTC about changing industry targets for a more effective informational interview campaign, expanding from originally fifteen to a send run of eighteen, and recently requesting another 15. I have diligently applied for work on my own utilizing your formatted documents to no avail.
I am dissatisfied with the services and the response to my request for a remedy to my dissatisfaction. On December 13, they sent me a letter with a chronologic schedule my process and restating that they will not refund my monies..
BUYER BEWARE !!!! You don?t want to have my experience do you