One of the worst Pediatric Groups, it was our first - and we dropped them:
1. They missed important vaccination shots on-time, later identified as mandatory by California Department of Health. Even kids in third world countries get this on-time.
2. The wait to see the doctor was always long, 45m on average. It made no sense why they'd make parents wait for an hour - in the middle of a work day.
3. Blame game. Issues with not being able to get vaccination stocks into clinic. We were told their office manager caused clerical errors regarding ordering vaccines.
4. During emergency, doctor on-call would take up to two hours to respond.
5. Major billing issues with health care provider.
6. Most important of all, non-responsive.
I would never take my child back here again.