When I fell asleep with a cigarette in my hand nothing good came of it. My smoke alarm woke me up and I had charred marks of fire damage on the carpet and couch. The fire was slowly burning its way up the carpet and toward the kitchen. After the sprinkler system finally went off and put out the fire, and after I dealt with all of the legal nonsense, I called this company to cleanup the rest of the fire damage and restore whatever they could. I'm glad I picked them because they were great. They did so much more work than I could have done by myself, and they were not too expensive. I am really happy with their work.