You know what they always say? To never leave candles burning unattended. But yeah, I didn't do that and it somehow knocked over and set my couch on fire. There was also smoke damage on the ceiling and the carpet was ruined. I wound up calling Water Damage Squad to remedy my comical, but devastating, blunder. They're a really great company, and do really great restoration and cleanup work. Though I hope no one ever needs a damage restoration company, I would highly recommend this one in a pinch!