Some dope rear-ended me while I was completely stopped. So I had to have some repair work done on my car.
1. I called their number and reserved a car for use while my car was in the shop. They were friendly but didn't have any specific information as to what the car was going to be (i.e. Chevy, Ford, Pontiac). They just said something would be available.
2. They picked me up at the garage in a really nice decked out Pontiac Grand Prix. They then switched the rental car when we got there to a Chevy Impala stripped down model.
3. They had to go put gas in the car because it was empty, and it had a lot of dents in it.
4. The car two days later over heated. I called and they said to just continue driving the car and if it continued to over heat they would swap me out another car.
5. Returned the car to the rental place. They charged me and then out I went.
Overall pretty painless but the rental car was obviously not taken good car of by previous renters or the company.