Horrible HORRIBLE Horrible! Unfriendly, UN PROFFESIONAL $167 a nite WASTE OF $$$$\r
Those rooms aren't even worth $40 a nite! \r
1st of all we ONLY stayed here because every other hotel was BOOKED this Easter 2011 wkd! We would of been better off sleeping in our car! To begin with, our door/key would NOT work! Finally after about 10 min of messing with it, we got in, then thats when the ""FUN"" began. There was about a dozen flies in the room (ALIVE & flying around) after hunting & killing them, we then discovered the carpet was SOAKED!!! We went to complain and they put us in another room, again the door/key was a hassle! Once we were in, MORE FLIES! Dont even bother taking your cell phone charger, blow dryer, hair straightner, laptop because there is NO outlets in the room, NOT EVEN IN THE RESTROOM! There is only one and its for the tv & the fridge. (The old box tv that gets HORRIBLE reception and keeps distorting the image and the fridge that smells like a wet dog) The towels smell like funk & old smoke!! The bed/mattress was HORRIBLE, it smelled and was EXTRA hard, the comforter felt DIRTY and was extremely sandy and rough! We checked out and forgot one of our bags, so when I called the Manager Emily was extremely un-professional and even giggled about it may have gotten thrown away!! Offered NO APOLOGY WHAT SO EVER!! Was extremely RUDE and would not let me talk to the Owner, which then I found out her name was ROSE!! And I would not be transferred and they would not even apologize and she kept telling me ""I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY""...a simple APOLOGY was not in her vocabulary!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!