My boyfriend and I just came back from staying there and we will never go back. Our second night there my boyfrend was watching tv and I was taking a shower. I get out and my boyfriend tells me the tv quit working and that he called the front desk. The room smelled badly of burnt wire so we decided to go to the front desk. We open our door and smoke covered the hallway. When we got to the desk, the woman behind the counter was already on the phone with the fire department. To make a long story short, the fire department had us moved to another room. We get to our new room and went to check the smoke detector nor were smoke alarms which concerned the fire department since it didn't go off. It wasn't connected. None of them are connected; if they were they would have gone off. This incident has happened before according to the lady behind the counter and it's not a safe place to go. The only positive experience I got from all this was that the people behind the couinter were nice.