I took my twin 4 year old girls here today because I had the day off and it was raining out and I wanted to do something fun with them.
I picked it because they really like going to places like "My Gym" and "The Little Gym" for birthday parties and I thought this might be something in the same ballpark. I was also attracted because their web site made the place sound different and innovative.
My girls had a blast. We got there around 2pm and they played non-stop until about 3:30. Then we took a short break to go to the Dairy Queen down the hall to get some ice cream cones. I thought that would be it, but they wanted to go back and they played again until 5:30. Even then, they were not ready to go home.
There were about 6 "attractions" that they kept rotating between and entertaining themselves for hours.
1. A 3-level tower that spins at a low speed. Kids go in and can climb up 2 more levels and look out screens to see everyone.
2. An enclosed area with balloons that has fans blowing them around randomly.
3. An enclosed area with a "bouncy house" type slide and jumping area.
4. A coconut tree that spins at a low speed. Kids grab on and sit on a ball as a seat and hang on to the cable connected to the ball.
5. A slowly spinning carousel-type ride where kids sit on seats that look like peanuts.
6. A square jumping section where there is water underneath the clear plastic so kids can pretend they are jumping in a swimming pool.
There are a few other things to play on and things to play with, but the above items were the big hits. They would continuously rotate among these areas and had a blast. They are already asking when they can go back.