I just wanted to share my experience with 09 xle purchase in Jan 2012. The experience was very positive due to the following: - though their list price was high. I was given a competitive price after informing them of edmunds price analysis, and other dealers prices for similar vehicle.
- I was able to negotiate over the phone, and James emailed buyer's order before my visit to the dealer.
- no dirty tricks to extract more money. At the time of signing, they apologized for a miscalculated doc fee, and it went down by ~$150.
- offered to let me take the vehicle, and mail them checks after a deposit.
- delivered it to my home. ~1 hr drive from dealership.
- the quoted price for the extended warranty was not competitive. They reduced it to match other dealers prices. Was surprised they did that since such a warranty can only be purchased from the selling dealer for certified autos. I should've inquired about it during negotiation.
- Sales staff were courteous, and seemed eager for my business.
thanks to James Casey and Stuart Saul @ Faulkner toyota, the whole experience was a pleasant breeze. good luck.