We have eaten at this restaurant several times, mostly out of convenience because the food isn't all that special but it's kitschy and kids liked the oreos they used to serve with the kids' meals. Anyway, we ate there one evening a few weeks ago and we ended up with food poisoning, a serious case of it as all five of us were sick for four to five days. I found out a few days later that a friend we ran into having dinner there the same evening got very sick as well. I called the health department only to find out that there were a few complaints levied against the restaurant in the same time frame. The health department called me back, approximately two weeks later to give me the results of the inspection. They found egg mixing bowls with dried on egg shells, apparently they were using the same bowl to mix eggs, all day without cleaning it. They found vegetable peelers with caked on debris, food graters and shredders that are not allowed by health code because they cannot be dismantled for proper cleaning, buckets with table cleaning towels in food prep areas, food storage drawers not keeping food at the proper temperature, unrefrigerated salad dressing including thousand island and blue cheese. The list went on and on. Needless to say I was pretty grossed out after that conversation. I honestly can't remember ever getting that sick from a meal in my life. It was worse for my kids who had to get shots just to stop the vomiting. We won't be going back.