Degree programs available in: Professional Photography, Photography, Film, Visual Journalism, and Graphic Design.
What you’ll find at Brooks Institute are quality degree programs, involved instructors, professional facilities, and a culture that encourages you to immerse yourself in a learn-by-doing experience where you can prepare to be a leader in your field. Our enviable location in the West Coast media arts corridor puts you in proximity to California’s creative community and industry opportunities.
Make it happen at Brooks
• Beautiful settings in Santa Barbara and Ventura
• Accessible instructors
• Cross-program collaboration
• Industry-current digital labs, studios, sound stages and equipment
• Public gallery that gives exposure to student and faculty work
• Partnerships with Adobe, Apple, Canon, Leica, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony and more
Harrington College of Design cannot guarantee employment or salary. Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.harrington.edu/disclosures.